We all know that when casting parts, the module will be scrapped if we are not careful. The formation of scrap not only delays the staff’s time, but also wastes the material of the module. But now our country advocates energy-saving production. Affected by national policies, many precision casting factories are now changing their industrial structure to energy conservation and environmental protection. So what are the precautions for energy-saving production in precision casting? The following summarizes a total of six points :
1. Use optimized design and optimized technology to improve the production rate of precision investment casting china. Under the premise of ensuring the quality of precision castings, changing the gating system and using heat-generating risers can usually increase the export rate. If the export rate can be increased from 60% to 70%, energy consumption can be reduced by 14.3%.
2. Adopt high compactness molding machine and modern core-making technology to reduce casting quality and machining allowance as much as possible. Practice has proved that high-pressure molding can reduce the quality of castings by 3%-5% compared with manual molding and ordinary machine molding, and the machining allowance can also be maintained at 2-3mm. Weight reduction not only saves energy in the precision investment casting china workshop, but also reduces the energy consumption of subsequent processing.
3. Adopt energy-saving technological process and organize production reasonably. For example, use self-hardening resin sand or surface dry type instead of clay sand drying type to save the energy consumption of drying the mold; strict ingredients, determine the appropriate composition of precision castings, take effective incubation programs, and eliminate castings in the as-cast state. To eliminate the graphitization annealing process; promote the as-cast ductile iron, and require that the elongation after fracture is below 12% should be obtained in the as-cast state; try to use the frequency harmonic vibration aging process to remove the stress reduction Thermal aging process.
4. Save materials and work hard to reuse. Because the production of any material requires energy.
5. Large-scale production of precision casting enterprises, that is, the output of each casting unit is above 5000t. Because of the large output of the enterprise, the working hours of the furnace are long, and the heating energy consumption of the furnace itself can be greatly reduced to the energy consumption per ton of precision castings.
6. Improve management level and reduce scrap rate. For example, for a precision investment casting china plant with an annual output of 5,000 tons, every 1% drop in the scrap rate is equivalent to an additional 50 tons of precision castings. Calculated at 400 kgee per ton of energy consumption, 20 tons of standard coal can be saved a year, which means a reduction in precision castings per ton Energy consumption of 4kgee.
The above are the 6 methods that PTJ will share about energy-saving production of precision casting. These 6 methods can not only reduce the scrap and waste of castings in precision casting, but also respond to the call of the country to achieve true energy-saving and environmentally-friendly production.