Spiral wire tapping: For the tapping operation of materials that are not cut through the hole, the spiral wire tapping will exert its unique cutting effect to quickly and smoothly cut the highest grade thread for you. The difference between the spiral wire tapping and the general hand wire tapping is , The groove of the ordinary hand tap is straight, and the spiral is tapped into a spiral, when the spiral tap is tapped
- Spiral wire tapping: For the tapping operation of materials that are not cut through holes, the spiral wire tapping will exert its unique cutting effect to quickly and smoothly cut the highest-level thread for you. The spiral wire tapping is different from the general hand tapping. What’s more, the groove of the ordinary hand tap is straight, and the spiral is tapped into a spiral. When the spiral tap is tapped, it can easily discharge the iron chips out of the hole due to the upward rotation of its spiral groove. In order to prevent the iron scraps from remaining or being stuck in the groove, the broken edge of the taper will be broken, so the life of the tap can be increased and the highest precision thread can be cut. The spiral tap is suitable for cutting high-toughness materials without Suitable for materials such as cast iron and fine chips (N– SP/HC-SP/N+SP, S-SP)
- Tip tapping: For tapping operations where the through hole is cut, the tip tapping will use its unique cutting effect to quickly and smoothly cut the most advanced thread for you. The tip tapping is mainly used for various through hole materials The thread is cut, and the tip tap has the same straight groove as the general hand tap, but there is a specially designed helical groove at the front end of the cutting part, which is discharged from below the hole by rotary push cutting. The tap has the function of rotating and discharging chips. In addition to keeping the groove clean to reduce the resistance during cutting, and avoiding the damage caused by cutting jams, the tip tap can be used more than the general hand tap. Quickly cut high-precision threads (N-PO/HC-PO/N+PO, S-PO)
- No-iron chip extrusion tapping: No-groove tapping is a plastic forming method. Pressing and grinding in the lower hole causes the material to be cut to swell to form a thread, so it will not produce chips, nor will it be damaged by problems such as chip blocking. Thread or wire tapping, grooveless wire tapping is most suitable for processing plastic materials, such as aluminum, copper, zinc, flavonoids in low carbon steel, grooveless wire tapping is divided into two types, standard type N-RS (M6 or less) ) (Pointed head), N-RZ (M8 or more) (flat head), N-RS, N-RZ are according to ISO specifications, the teeth are shorter, suitable for shallow hole tapping, the cutting part of the grooveless tap has Four teeth and two teeth, when using grooveless taps, it is necessary to select the size of the lower hole according to its accuracy requirements, so that high precision and high quality threads can be molded
- Special taps for pipes: The pipe taps for cast iron are specially designed and specially designed for the thread tapping of cast iron, which has unique design not only in the heat treatment of steel materials, cutting angles, etc., but also has IN on the surface. Treatment to enhance its wear resistance, there are three series of PF, PS and PT for tapping pipe taps
One. Characteristics of each tap:
- The threaded part is designed to be suitable, which can reduce the burden of tapping during tapping and increase the life of the tapping
- The high precision of the overall shape and size of the screw tap is more suitable for precision machining and high-speed machining
- Change of screw tapping configuration (I 2 Type -I 3Type)
two. Overall performance analysis
- According to the actual cutting test results, the life of the performance-enhanced screw tap is improved by more than 30% compared with the general standard product.
- The improvement of various elements of the performance-enhancing screw tap is effective for improving the performance of the wire tapping in precision.
- YAMAWA’s N+ series screw taps, the overall configuration shape and size of the high precision, the accuracy of the internal thread processing is improved, more in line with the current trend of high-speed processing
You can use some special aluminum alloy tapping oil, the effect will be better
Mainly, aluminum or cast aluminum alloy materials have strong plasticity and stickiness. It is easy to cause sticking during cutting, and the cutting is not smooth. Use emulsion with good lubricating effect. When customizing the tap, adjust the rake angle of the tap, generally 16~20 degrees, which can increase the service life of the tap without increasing the cost.