What to pay attention to when choosing aluminum
- Check the product ex-factory certificate, pay attention to ex-factory date, specifications, technical conditions, company name and production license number.
- Carefully check the surface condition of the product. The product should be bright in color and good in gloss, and there should be no obvious scratches, bubbles and other defects on the surface.
- Be sure to pay attention to the wall thickness of the product. The product thickness of the door and window materials should not be less than 1.2mm.
- Pay attention to the thickness of the product surface coating, the film thickness of the anodized product is not less than 10μm, the film thickness of the electrophoretic paint product is not less than 17μm, the thickness of the powder spray coating does not exceed the range of 40-120μm, fluorocarbon paint spraying The product should be above the second coating, not less than 30μm.
- Users in coastal areas should choose electrophoretic coating profiles, powder coating profiles or fluorocarbon coating profiles products with good corrosion resistance.
- Brushes and other hard objects cannot be used as cleaning tools during daily maintenance. Soft cotton yarn and cotton cloth should be selected.
The above mainly describes the advantages and disadvantages of the editor for aviation aluminum? A detailed introduction to the selection of aluminum materials. Aluminum materials are often used in house construction today. In fact, the use of aluminum materials was not very good, but now the effect is very perfect, and it can even replace other Materials, but each of the different types must be understood separately, do not add some of your own ideas.