General equipment aluminum alloy beams, frame aluminum profiles, and frame aluminum profiles require deep processing before they can be put into use. Saw cutting, drilling, tapping, slot milling, etc. are generally required. The aluminum processing industry in China generally involves nothing more than ordinary machine tools and CNC machining centers. Select the machine according to the precision of aluminum parts and aluminum alloys.
Let’s learn about the precautions for cnc long material processing
- The speed of the white steel knife should not be too fast.
- When the workpiece is too high, it should be layered and roughened with different lengths of knives.
- After roughing with a large knife, use a small knife to remove the remaining material to ensure that the remaining amount is the same.
- Flat-bottom knife processing should be used for flat surfaces, and less ball cutters are used to reduce the processing time.
- The four corners of the school plane should be flat.
- Where the slope is an integer, it should be processed with a slope cutter, such as pipe position.
- Before doing each process, think about the remaining amount after the previous process is processed to avoid empty knives or excessive machining.
- Try to use simple tool paths, such as shape, grooving, single-sided, and less walking around.
- When you go to WCUT, if you can go to FINISH, don’t go to ROUGH.
- When the profile light knife is used, rough first, then finish. When the workpiece is too high, first light the edge and then light the bottom.
- Reasonably set tolerances to balance processing accuracy and computer calculation time. When roughing, the tolerance is set to 1/5 of the margin. When smoothing, the tolerance is set to 0.01.
- Do a little more work to reduce empty knife time. Think more and reduce the chance of making mistakes. Make a little more auxiliary line auxiliary surface to improve the processing status.
- Establish a sense of responsibility, and carefully check each parameter to avoid rework.
- Diligent in learning, good at thinking and continuous improvement. Non-planar milling, more ball cutters, less end cutters, don’t be afraid of picking up the knife; small knives to clean the corners, large knives to be refined; don’t be afraid to make up the surface. Appropriate filling can increase the processing speed and beautify the processing effect.
- High hardness of rough material: better up milling
Low hardness of rough material: better down milling
The machine tool has good precision, good rigidity and finishing: it is more suitable for down milling, and vice versa. Finishing at the corners of the part is strongly recommended to use down milling.
Roughing: better reverse milling, finishing: better down milling, good tool material toughness, low hardness: more suitable for roughing (large cutting volume machining) poor toughness material, high hardness: more suitable for finishing (small cutting amount processing) ).