1. Mould manufacturing should pay attention to the concise process preparation and detailed expression, and the processing content should be expressed numerically as much as possible;
2. At the key and difficult points of processing, the process should be specially emphasized;
3. The combination processing office is required, and the process is clearly expressed;
4. When the inserts need to be processed separately, pay attention to the technological requirements of the processing accuracy;
5. After the combined processing, the insert parts that need to be processed separately are installed, and the benchmark requirements for the separate processing are installed during the combined processing;
6. The spring is the most susceptible to damage in mouldprocessing, so choose a mouldspring with a long fatigue life.