For those who are engaged in machining, it is very important to learn CNC machine tool programming if they want to improve their working ability. In order to become a CNC master (metal cutting) in CNC machine tool programming, it takes at least 6 years to enter the factory after graduating from university. He needs not only the theoretical level of an engineer, but also the practical experience and hands-on ability of a senior technician.
First, you need to be an excellent craftsman.
CNC machine tools integrate drilling, cnc milling, boring, reaming, tapping and other processes. The technical literacy requirements of craftsmen are very high. Numerical control program is to use computer language to embody the process of processing technology. Craft is the basis of programming. If you don’t know the craftsmanship, you can never say that you can program.
Through long-term study and accumulation, the following technical standards and requirements need to be met:
1. Familiar with the structure and process characteristics of drilling, milling, boring, grinding and planing machines,
2. Familiar with the properties of processed materials.
3. Solid basic knowledge of tool theory, master the conventional cutting amount of the tool, etc.
4. Familiar with the company’s process specifications, guidelines, general requirements that can be achieved by various process processing, and process routes of conventional parts. Reasonable material consumption and working hours quota, etc.
5. Collect a certain amount of data on tools, machine tools, and mechanical standards. Particularly, you must be familiar with the tool system used in CNC turning tools.
6. Familiar with the selection and maintenance of coolant.
7. Have a common sense understanding of related types of work. For example: casting, electrical processing, heat treatment, etc.
8. Have a good fixture foundation.
9. Understand the assembly requirements and use requirements of the aluminum parts .
10. There is a good foundation of measurement technology.
At the same time, you also need to be proficient in CNC programming and computer software applications.
Although there are dozens of programming instructions, various systems are similar. It usually takes 1-2 months to be very familiar. The automatic programming software is a little more complicated, and you need to learn styling. But for people with a good CAD foundation, it is not difficult. In addition, if it is manual programming, the foundation of analytical geometry is also good! Scholars are most adaptable to the learning of this knowledge. In practice, the criteria for a good procedure are:
1. Easy to understand and organized, everyone can understand it.
2. The fewer instructions in a block, the better, for the purpose of being simple, practical and reliable. From the perspective of programming, I think the commands are also G00 and G01, and the others are auxiliary commands, which are set to facilitate programming.
3. Convenient adjustment. It is best not to change the program when the cnc machining accuracy of the parts needs to be fine-tuned. For example, if the tool is worn out, if you want to adjust it, just change the length and radius in the tool offset table.
4. Convenient operation. The programming should be compiled according to the operating characteristics of the machine tool, which is conducive to observation, inspection, measurement, safety and so on. For example, if the same kind of parts and the same processing content are processed separately in a vertical machining center and a horizontal machining center, the procedures are definitely different. Metal processing WeChat, the content is good and worthy of attention. In mechanical processing, the simplest method is the best method. As long as you have practical experience, you will definitely agree with this sentence!