Introduction to the operation points of cnc machining center
Due to the high technological content of the machining center, the operation is much more complicated than the ordinary machine tool. It must be operated in strict accordance with the operating procedures to ensure the normal operation of the machine tool. In addition, the operating speed of the machining center is relatively high, and it is necessary to prejudge the correctness and operating results of the operating instructions before executing the operating instructions, so as to be aware of it. Then do it again. To avoid accidents as much as possible.
Vertical Machining Center
1. Turn on the CNC machining center before working
1. Turn on the main power supply of the machine tool and the power supply of the CRT display, and start the hydraulic system of the machine tool.
2. Check whether the machine tool has all kinds of general information on the CRT to eliminate bad reports and check whether the peripheral equipment of the machine tool is normal.
3. Check whether the position of the machine tool change manipulator and tool magazine is correct.
4. Check whether each coordinate of the machine tool is in a safe position, including each coordinate must be far away from the machine zero point, to prevent overshoot when the coordinate returns to the reference point and to ensure that the tool does not interfere with the workpiece when returning to the reference point.
5. Each coordinate returns to the reference point. Generally, the Z-direction coordinate returns to zero first. Keep the upper tool of the machine spindle away from the workpiece and observe whether the coordinates are running normally.
6. Check whether the machining tools on the spindle, manipulator, and tool magazine are abnormal. If the tool position in the tool magazine is wrong, the tool is damaged, etc., it should be replaced in time before starting machining.
7. Start the machine tool to process the workpiece.
2. CNC machining center shutdown
1. Stop the machining program and record the current P segment of the machining program executed by the machining center.
2. Move the tool on the spindle away from the workpiece, and if necessary, return the tool held by the manipulator to the tool magazine.
3. Move the coordinates of the machine tool away from the machine zero point and drive it to a safe position in order to return to the reference point when the machine is turned on next time.
4. Turn the manual feed adjustment and rapid feed adjustment switches to the zero position to prevent the machine tool from moving due to misoperation.
5. Cut off the hydraulic pressure and compressed air of the machine tool.
6. Cut off the power of the machine tool CRT display.
7. Cut off the main power supply of the machine tool and make a record of shifts.
Three, machine tool automatic machining
Machine tool automatic machining is also called memory machining. It uses the machining program stored in the machining center to enable the machine tool to continuously process the workpiece. It is the most used operation mode of the machining center. The longer the machining center runs in the memory mode, the higher the utilization rate of the ball. Take the horizontal flexible unit as an example. First select the machining program in the editing state, switch the “working mode selection switch” to the memory mode, retrieve the machining program/(select the starting point of the machining program/) press the “cycle start button”, and the machine tool will enter Automatic cnc machining state.