Today, hardware machining manufacturers will explain the classification of hardware surface machining invar.
- 1. Paint machining: Hardware machining manufacturers will use spray paint in the process of producing large hardware products. Through paint machining, the hardware products will not rust, such as: daily necessities, electrical enclosures, handicrafts, etc.
- 2. Electroplating: Electroplating is also a common metal machining technology in hardware machining. Modern technology is used to electroplate the surface of the hardware to ensure that the product will not be moldy or embroidered during use. The more common electroplating machining invar includes: Screws, stamping parts, battery slices, car parts, small parts, etc.
- 3. Surface polishing: Generally, products that are used in daily necessities for a long time are processed by surface burrs on hardware products. For example, we produced a comb. The comb is a hardware product. After punching, the comb is punched out The corners of the comb are very sharp. We need to polish the sharp part of the comb to be smooth, so that it will not cause harm to the human body during use.
The turning of the external surface is the basic method of metal machining of the external surface, and the equipment is mainly a lathe. In general machinery factories, lathes account for about 40% of the total number of machine tools. Turning is the main method for roughing and semi-finishing the outer surface of various materials, and it is also the final finishing method for various materials that are not suitable for grinding.
In the small batch production of a single piece, the outer circle machining is usually performed on an ordinary lathe. Mass production, widely used multi-tool semi-automatic or automatic lathe machining invar. Large disc parts should be machined on a vertical lathe. Long shaft parts need to be processed on a heavy-duty horizontal lathe;
Fourth, the characteristics of the outer surface in the turning process:
- 1. The tool is simple, easy to manufacture, easy to sharpen and install;
- 2. The cutting process is stable, and the cutting force fluctuation is small, which is conducive to the use of higher cutting speeds and improved production efficiency;
- 3. The machine tool has good versatility, and can process outer circle, end face, inner hole, thread and angle that can be processed in one clamping. The positioning accuracy between the curved surfaces is easy to guarantee;
- 4. Suitable for finishing of non-ferrous metal parts.