Programming Skills of Common Instructions for CNC Lathe
- Programming is a crucial part of CNC machining. Advanced programming skills can avoid unnecessary bumping safety incidents to a large extent.
1) When programming, pay attention to the space orientation left for the tool for tool change (especially the boring tool), and measure the coordinates of the tool change point on the machine tool. If the workpiece is longer and needs the top support, you should pay special attention.
- 2) In the same block, with the same instruction (same address character) or the same group of instructions, the previous instruction does not work, but the instruction that appears later is executed. For example: G01 U100.0 U50.0 F200; the implementation is U50.0, the relative movement of X axis is 50mm instead of 100mm. Similarly: G01 G02X30.0 Z20.0 R1O; G02 is implemented.
- 3) The path of the titanium machining program; the order of the machining program (the path of the tool) must be recognized in accordance with the requirements of the workpiece drawing and process sheet to ensure
To prove the accuracy of the dimensions and orientation of the parts, the appropriate machining sequence and clamping method should be selected to ensure the feasibility of machining. In the process of recognition, it is also necessary to pay attention to the general machining guidelines such as first rough and then refined, near first and far away, and interspersed between the outside and the inside.
- 4) Workpiece grooving. When programming, pay attention to that the advance and retreat point should be perpendicular to the direction of the groove. The feed speed close to the workpiece stage should not be “GO”, to avoid collision between the tool and the workpiece. Try to avoid it when advancing and retreating. X and Z” move together. For example, when positioning the tool, set the Z axis first, then the X axis; when retracting the tool, first exit the X axis, and then position the Z axis. At the same time, because the grooving tool has two tips, When programming, the tool nose point must be the same as the tool setting point to avoid a tool width error when grooving.
- In addition, in the process of titanium machining the inner hole of the workpiece, when the boring is finished, the boring tool is required to quickly exit the inner hole and return to 100mm outside the end surface of the workpiece. If N120G00 x00 Z100 is used for programming, then the machine will link the two axes, and the boring tool will A collision with the workpiece will result in damage to the tool and workpiece, which will seriously affect the accuracy of the machine tool. At this time, the following program can be used: N120 G00 Z100; N1300 X100; That is, the tool first retracts to 100mm outside the end face, and then returns to the x coordinate point, so that it will not bump.
5) After G70-G73 and other cycle commands are executed, the final cut is to quickly return to the starting point of the program from the end of the program. In order to avoid the turning tool from hitting the workpiece when quickly returning to the starting point from the end, it is necessary to pay attention to the connection between the end and the starting point when setting the starting point. Outside of the workpiece, it cannot be interspersed with any orientation of the workpiece, otherwise there will be bumps when the tool is retracted. In particular, you should pay more attention to the starting point of the G70 finishing cycle command. If you are not familiar with the command path, it is recommended to set the starting point coordinate of G70 to the starting point of other roughing cycle commands.
- 6) After the “G92” command is executed, the system’s default tool feed speed is the speed of one pitch per revolution, so if the command “G01” or “G02” is followed by “G92”, it is necessary to set the F value from the beginning, otherwise Under the condition that the spindle is started at high speed, the system will execute according to the cutting speed of thread machining. There will be two situations: one is that the machine does not move and the servo system alarms; the second is that the tool moves very fast (greater than GO), causing a crash Something. At the same time, the starting point of the tool must be the same in ordinary thread machining, and the starting and ending coordinates of the “X” axis must be the same to avoid random threading and taper threads.
In short, mastering the programming skills of CNC lathes can not only improve machining efficiency and titanium machining quality, but also avoid unnecessary errors in machining. This requires continuous summarization of experience in practice and continuous advancement, so as to further strengthen the programming and machining capabilities and further advance the programming safety.
This article is quoted from: https://www.infantpulseoximeter.com/