- 1. Fixed items. Which items to check at each maintenance point should also be clearly defined. You may check one item at each point, or you may check children.
- 2. Decide. Who will perform the inspection, whether it is an operator, a maintenance person or a technician, should be implemented in accordance with the inspection position and technical accuracy requirements of the CNC machine logo tool of the CNC CNC lathe manufacturer.
- 3. Set the law. There must also be regulations on how to check, whether it is manual observation or instrumental measurement, and whether to use ordinary instruments or precision instruments.
- 4. Check. The inspection environment and procedures must be specified, whether it is inspection during production operation or shutdown inspection, disassembly inspection or non-disassembly inspection.
- 5. Calibration. It is necessary to formulate standards for each maintenance point of the boat, such as clearance, temperature, pressure, flow, tightness, etc., with clear quantitative standards, as long as it does not exceed the specified standards, it is not a failure.
- 6. Regularly. Determine how often the inspection will take place. Some points may need to be inspected by the boat squad, and some may be inspected once a month or a month, depending on the specific situation.
- 7. Fixed point. First of all, it is necessary to determine how many maintenance points a CNC machine logo tool has, analyze the equipment scientifically, and pinpoint the parts that may fail. As long as these maintenance points are “watched”, failures will be discovered in time.
- 8. Record. The inspection should be recorded in detail and filled in clearly in the prescribed format. The inspection data and the difference with the prescribed standards, judgment impression, and handling opinions should be filled in. The inspector should sign and indicate the inspection time.
Analysis of CNC CNC lathe equipment manufacturers. The inspection records and machining records should be systematically analyzed on a regular basis to find weak “maintenance points”, that is, links with high failure rates or large losses, and to provide designers with suggestions for design improvements. The inspection of CNC machine tools can be divided into two points: daily inspection and full-time inspection. Daily on-site inspection is responsible for on-site inspection, machining and inspection of regular parts of machine tools. According to the cycle of key inspections and the monitoring and fault diagnosis of equipment status, full-time spot checks on key parts and important parts of the machine tool are carried out, spot check plans are made, diagnosis records are made, repair results are analyzed, and full-time maintenance personnel are recommended to improve equipment maintenance management. As a working system, it is necessary to conduct random inspections of CNC machine logo tools carefully and persistently to ensure the normal operation of the machine tools.