There are three main guide rails for cnc machining centers. According to the conflicting nature of the contact surface, they can be divided into hydrostatic guide rails, sliding guide rails, and rolling guide rails. The difference between these three guide rails is relatively large. You must have something to do with cnc machining aluminum Understand, the following editor will briefly introduce their advantages and disadvantages.
- The advantages of are as follows:
1. There is an oil cavity between the working surfaces of the two guide rails of the hydrostatic guide rail. After a certain pressure of lubricating oil is passed in, a static pressure oil film can be formed, so that the guide rail operation surface is in pure liquid conflict, without wear and precision. Good; at the same time, the conflict coefficient is also extremely low, which greatly reduces the driving power; low speed without creeping, high load-bearing capacity and good rigidity; in addition, the oil has a vibration absorption effect and good vibration resistance. Static pressure guide rails can be divided into hydrostatic pressure guide rails and gas static pressure guide rails.
2. The sliding guide has the advantages of simple structure, convenient production, good rigidity and high vibration resistance. There are two types of guide rail plastics: PTFE guide rail cnc machining aluminum soft tape and epoxy wear-resistant guide rail coating. Plastic sliding guide rails are characterized by good conflict characteristics, good wear resistance, smooth movement, good vibration damping and good manufacturability.
3. The rolling guide rail is to place rolling bodies such as balls, rollers, and needles between the guide rail surfaces, so that the sliding conflict between the guide rail surfaces becomes a rolling conflict. Compared with the sliding guide rail, the rolling guide has the advantages of high flexibility, and the difference between the dynamic conflict and the static conflict coefficient is very small, so the movement is stable, and the creeping phenomenon is not easy to appear when moving at low speed; (high positioning accuracy, repeat positioning accuracy can be Up to 02um; small conflict resistance, easy movement, low wear, good accuracy retention, and long life. However, the roll guide has poor vibration resistance and requires higher protection.
- What are the disadvantages of ?
1. The shortcoming of the static pressure guide rail is that the structure is messy, the oil supply system is required, and the oil cleanliness is required. Hydrostatic guide rails are increasingly used in machine tools. The hydrostatic guideway of CNC turret punch press can be divided into two categories: open type and closed type.
2. The disadvantage of sliding guide rails is that the static conflict coefficient is large, and the dynamic conflict coefficient changes with the speed. The conflict loss is large, and it is prone to creeping at low speed/(1-60mm/min/), and then the positioning accuracy of the moving parts is reduced. Therefore, except for economical CNC machine tools, it is no longer used on other CNC machine tools. At present, most CNC machine tools use plastic guide rails, that is, a layer of plastic film soft tape composed of plastic and other chemical materials is pasted on the conflicting surface of the moving guide rail.
3. The disadvantage of the rolling guide cnc machining aluminum is that it is small in damping, which is easy to cause overshoot or oscillation, low rigidity, difficult to manufacture, and more sensitive to dirt and rail surface errors. The rolling guide rail is especially suitable for the occasions where the operating parts of the machine tool require uniform movement, flexible movement and high positioning accuracy.
|This article is quoted from: https://www.infantpulseoximeter.com/|