When starting CNC parts machining, the operator should adjust the feed speed to a very small value, execute in a single block, and concentrate on rapid positioning, tool drop, and feed. The hand should be placed on the stop button to stop immediately if there is a problem, pay attention to the movement of the tool Direction to ensure safe feed, and then slowly increase the feed speed to the right, while adding coolant or cold air to the tool and workpiece.
Do not leave the control panel too far when roughing, and stop the machine for inspection if there is any abnormality. Pull the meter again after roughing it to make sure that the workpiece is not loose. If so, you must re-calibrate and touch the number. Continuously optimize advance cnc machining parameters during machining to achieve better machining results.
- After the workpiece is processed, it should be measured whether its main dimensions are consistent with the drawing requirements. If there is any problem, immediately notify the team leader or programmer to check and solve it. After passing the self-inspection, it can be removed and must be sent to the inspector for special inspection. Common types of CNC parts machining are as follows:
1. Hole machining: Before drilling on the machining center, you must first use a center drill to locate, and then use a drill that is 0.5~2mm smaller than the size of the drawing, and use a suitable drill for finishing.
2. Reaming machining: When reaming the workpiece, you must first use a center drill to locate, then use a drill that is 0.5~0.3mm smaller than the drawing size to drill, and then use a reamer to ream. Pay attention to controlling the spindle speed during reaming. Within 70~180rpm/min.
3. Boring machining: To boring the workpiece, first use a center drill to locate, then use a drill with a size of 1~2mm smaller than the drawing to drill, and then use a rough boring cutter (or milling cutter) to process until only one side is left The machining allowance is about 0.3mm, and then the fine boring tool with the pre-adjusted size is used for fine boring. After that, the fine boring allowance cannot be less than 0.1mm.
4. Direct numerical control (DNC) operation: before DNC numerical control machining, the workpiece should be clamped, the zero position should be set, and the parameters should be set. Open the advance cnc machining program to be transferred in the computer to check, then let the computer enter the DNC state, and enter the file name of the correct machining program. Press the TAPE key and the program start key on the machining machine tool, and then the machine tool controller will flash with the word LSK. Press the Enter keyboard on the computer to perform DNC data transmission machining.
- In the process of cnc parts machining, workpiece clamping is also an issue that must be paid attention to. How to do the workpiece clamping step in the machining process?
Before the workpiece is clamped, the surfaces must be cleaned. There should be no oil, iron filings and dust. Use a file (or oilstone) to remove the burrs on the surface of the workpiece.
The high-speed rail used for clamping must be smoothed by a grinder to make it smooth and flat. The code iron and nut must be sturdy and able to clamp the workpiece reliably. For small workpieces that are difficult to clamp, it can be directly clamped on the vise; the machine tool table should be clean and free of iron filings, dust, and oil; the shim is normal Place it on the four corners of the workpiece, and for the workpiece with too large span, it is necessary to add a contour pad in the middle.
According to the size of the drawing, use a caliper to check whether the length, width, and height of the workpiece are qualified.
When clamping the workpiece, according to the clamping and placement mode of the programming operation guide, consider avoiding the processed parts and the situation where the tool head may touch the fixture during advance cnc machining.
After the workpiece is placed on the horn, the reference surface of the workpiece must be drawn according to the requirements of the drawing, and the verticality of the workpiece that has been ground on all six sides must be checked.
After the work piece is pulled, the nut must be tightened to prevent the work piece from shifting during machining due to the unstable clamping; pull the gauge again to make sure that the error is not excessive after clamping.
|This article is quoted from: https://www.infantpulseoximeter.com/|