Scratches on the workpiece are prone to occur in machining and production. Not only will the quality of the parts be reduced, but it may even be scrapped. The following is a company’s rules for preventing workpiece scratches, just for reference.
With the increasingly fierce market competition, customers demand higher and higher quality of our parts. In order to ensure the quality of the parts, the effective control of the scratches of the parts is a question that we cannot ignore when we seek outstanding quality and seize the market. About our company Currently, there are several reasons for the scratches of parts:
- 1. Poor raw materials.
1. Severe demands on suppliers.
2. Intensify the inspection of incoming materials, especially the inspection of materials with strong hiding properties that have been pasted with maintenance films (as far as possible, please ask suppliers to paste transparent maintenance films).
- 2. Scratches on CNC machines, knives, stamping dies and scratches due to improper operation by the operator.
1. For workpieces with high appearance requirements, such as electroplating, aluminum materials, etc., which are not treated on the external surface, if the maintenance film is not applied to the materials in the factory, the medium viscosity PE maintenance film must be applied before advance cnc machining, and it must be applied smoothly.
2. When loading materials, a rubber pad must be placed between the two layers for protection to prevent direct dragging of the plates.
3. Regardless of the size of the material when cutting, it is necessary to handle it gently, without dragging or pulling.
4. Choose EPE or cardboard layered barriers to prevent the workpieces from touching each other.
5. Care should be taken to prevent the machine table, upper and lower molds, and unloading plates from scratching the plates when blanking.
6. In order to prevent the material from falling freely when cutting the material, the material should be protected by a rubber pad at the back of the machine tool.
7. The upper and lower mold vacancies and unloading systems must be adjusted during punch machining to ensure that the surface of the workpiece is free of scratches and mold indentations. During the machining, the lower mold should be ordered and frequently arranged to prevent iron filings from scratching the workpiece. Appearance.
8. The appearance of the filmed materials must be checked during the manufacturing process to prevent the appearance of the incoming materials from being bad and causing batches of scrap.
9. When the parts are unloaded, you can choose to process the sheet without maintenance film. However, when the material is loaded, the sheet is prevented from being moved by dragging. The method of lifting by multiple people (at least 2 people) should be used to load the material, and the appearance does not meet the requirements. . After cutting, clean the surface of the workpiece, dust, and EPE layered barriers.
- 3. The indentation of the bending tool and improper operation by the operator.
1. Remove the objects that may be scratched or obstruct advance cnc machining in the work area before bending.
2. During operation, it is not allowed to drag, pull, or throw the work piece to be folded or put it away.
3. When there are cracks in the bending of the aluminum plate, the method of increasing the R angle of the upper die can be used to reduce the occurrence of cracks.
4. As far as possible, the bending mold does not use the tool connection method. If the tool needs to be connected, it needs to be adjusted to the best smooth condition.
5. When bending, PE bag should be used to cushion the film to prevent creases (it can’t be touched by hand or can be determined by comparison with a sample).
6. Prevent mutual bumps and touches when placed. It is necessary to use maintenance equipment for storage and turnover to prevent scratches, bumps or falling.
- 4. Scratches in the welding process.
1. Before welding, it is necessary to remove the maintenance film on the front and back sides of the welding area to prevent the maintenance film from being burnt and causing poor appearance.
2. Prevent the surface of the workpiece from touching the work surface directly (the grounding part can be treated separately), and it can be separated and placed by smooth wooden blocks, wooden squares, and EPE. Prevent iron filings on the work surface. The welding slag scratches the workpiece.
3. It is necessary to handle with care during the operation process, do not drag or pull, and do not place the work piece on the work surface, pallet or ground at will.
4. Welding joints should not be polished as much as possible. If necessary, the polished area should be reduced as much as possible.
5. The unwelded parts should be prevented from grinding as much as possible, and the welding slag splashing on these surfaces can be scraped off quietly with a knife. If necessary, maintain and block the splash zone.
6. Prevent mutual bumps and touches when placing materials. It is necessary to select maintenance equipment for storage and turnover.
- 5. Scratches in the machining process of fitter.
1. Keep the drill bit sharp when drilling and tapping.
2. The work surface must be cleaned when drilling and tapping.
3. The placement method must use layered barriers to prevent the workpieces from touching each other.
4. For aluminum profile workpieces, special transfer equipment should be selected as far as possible or plastic frames should be placed with EPE barriers.
- 6. Injuries in the process of material transfer.
1. When the delivery personnel use a hand-push forklift or elevator to transfer, they must be tied up with PE plastic wrap before transferring.
2. During the transfer process, the pallet should be balanced as much as possible, and the pallet should not be tilted too large to prevent the material from moving and scratching the workpiece.
- 7. scratches in the machining of the surface.
1. Before loading materials, check the workpiece carefully, and remove defects. The scratched materials should be repaired in time.
2. Wear gloves and sleeves during operation to prevent sweat and oil stains from staining the surface.
3. The pre-treatment should prevent the workpiece and the workpiece, the workpiece and the iron frame from touching each other during the machining, and use the PVC glue stick to block. Or use hanging method for machining.
4. It is necessary to pay attention to the decoupling method when cutting the material to prevent the workpiece from being scratched.
5. Products are maintained, packaged, and placed in accordance with regulations, and must not be stored in the advance cnc machining workshop for more than four hours. To prevent air corrosion in the workshop.
- 8. Scratches in the assembly process of parts.
1. Keep the work surface clean during operation.
2. Wear cotton gloves, disposable gloves, and sleeves during operation to prevent perspiration, oil stains, and stains.
3. Gently handle and release, without dragging or pulling.
4. When the defective product is repaired, it is necessary to follow the good product maintenance method to prevent the occurrence of secondary defects.
- 9. Scratches during storage and transportation of parts.
1. Formulate reasonable packaging methods according to customer needs and the distance of the journey.
2. Adhere to suitable conditions for storage in the warehouse (mainly temperature and humidity).
3. Severely control the stacking height and use stacking methods reasonably.
4. The goods of the transportation truck should be placed reasonably and tied tightly.
5. The driver should drive steadily during the driving process and try to prevent sudden braking.
6. Take care when loading and unloading goods.
|This article is quoted from: https://www.infantpulseoximeter.com/|